KLR Communications, LLC DBA Kelly Lee Reeves (Kelly Lee Reeves, I, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: https://www.kellyleereeves.com and https://www.klrpr.com (sites)
This Policy describes how we collect, use, and disclose information in the United States. The United States may not offer a level of privacy protection as great as that offered in other jurisdictions. In jurisdictions outside of the United States where we are subject to different or more restrictive local laws, we may adjust our practices in those jurisdictions to comply with local laws. Otherwise, we make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside of the United States that apply to the collection, security, use, and disclosure of information. Information that is collected or stored in jurisdictions outside of the United States may, subject to applicable law, be disclosed or transferred to the United States or other locations. When information is transferred to the United States, it will be handled in accordance with the laws of the United States.
By using this Website, you agree to the privacy practices described in this Policy, the Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”), and the Return Policy. This Policy shall be taken and considered part of the Agreement as if the Agreement was completely set out therein.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Website collects two kinds of information about you: (a) personally identifiable information; and (b) non-personally identifiable information.
a. Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you or another person. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself, including: (i) your name, address, phone number, country, email address, and other basic contact information; (ii) your preferences, content, access device information, and payment information; (iii) reviews, photographs, videos, and other content; and (iv) communications and other messages, including correspondence between Kelly Lee Reeves and you.
You may decline to provide personally identifiable information through the Website. However, depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory. If you decline to provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, we may not be able to provide that service to you.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify you or another person. Non-personally identifiable information includes: (i) session and usage data; (ii) log data; and (iii) aggregate information.
i. Session and Usage Data. Session and usage data is information about your use of the Website, without limitation, connection and service-related data submitted to us through the use of the Website. Session and usage data includes information relating to the connection request, server communication, and data sharing, including: network measurements; quality of service; time and date of the use of the Website; and upon your consent, your location. We may also aggregate session and usage data as described in the aggregate information section below. Session and usage data does not include any personally identifiable information nor does it include content you may transmit or share through the use of the Website (such as name, address, and calendar appointments).
ii. Log Data. When you interact with us or use the Website, our systems may automatically collect your unique user device number, the IP address, type of browser or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use.
iii. Aggregate Information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Website, may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Website, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting aggregate information. Aggregate information helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Website.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
a. Personally Identifiable Information. We may use your personally identifiable information to: (i) provide products and services; (ii) resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems; (iii) verify your identity and the information you provide; (iv) encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies; (v) customize your experience, analyze usage of the Website, improve and measure interest in our products and services, and inform you about the Website, services, products, and updates; (vi) provide you with information that may affect your use of the Website, the products and services; (vii) advertise our services to you or suggest additional features; (viii) provide customer service, including receipts; and (ix) perform certain other business activities.
During the course of our business, we may use your personally identifiable information to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication or otherwise notifying us at alison@BecauseICanClan.com. We may, however, send you messages through email, text message, or other means of communications as part of our services regarding administrative matters, updates, disputes, and customer service issues regarding the products or services, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such messages.
From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
We may also use your personally identifiable information as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our terms and conditions; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may use your non-personally identifiable information for any purpose, including, but not limited to, for our own internal purpose to measure traffic patterns; to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our users; to provide, improve, and modify the Website; and for promotion and marketing purposes.
3. HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
a. Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose and you hereby consent to our disclosing of your personally identifiable information to: (i) service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of our products and services including, but not limited to, application development, Website hosting, maintenance, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements; (ii) third parties in the event of an reorganization, merger, sale, debt financing of assets, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in connection with any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or similar proceeding); (iii) a Kelly Lee Reeves subsidiary, affiliate, or business partner; (iv) other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments through the Website; (v) persons or entities with whom you consent to have your personally identifiable information shared; (vi) third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us; (vii) merchants and payment processors; and (viii) third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to a third party without your express permission, unless required by law.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information for any purpose. Remember, non-personally identifiable information cannot be used to identify you or another person.
4. PUBLIC AREAS AND THIRD-PARTY POSTINGS
We may provide areas on the Website where users can publicly post information about themselves, including, but not limited to, names, photos, designs, comments, messages, and other content. This information may be accessible by other Website users, third-party users, members of the public, and may appear on other websites and in web searches. As a result, this information could be read, collected, and used by others. We do not control or endorse the information posted by third-party users, are not liable for your or third-party posts to the Website, and specifically disclaim any liability resulting from such posts.
5. THIRD PARTIES AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
Upon your consent, the Website may access third-party information through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Websites as a service to you. When you click on links of third parties in a Website, you may leave the Website.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER ANY COLLECTION, USE, OR DISCLOSURE BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH ANY APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES THAT WE DO NOT CONTROL OR OWN, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FEATURES OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY RELIEVE KELLY LEE REEVES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third-party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third-party Website by us. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Website belong to their respective owners.
6. DATA RETENTION
7. USERS UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information. By using this Website, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not authorized to use this Website.
What is your personal information?
6. We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
What information may we collect from you?
Kelly Lee Reeves may collect the following personal information from you:
2. Current mailing or residential address;
3. Email address
4. Telephone number
5. Age or birth date
6. Profession or occupation.
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide our services to you
2. To send communications requested by you
3. To answer inquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new services
4. To provide you with access to protected areas of our website
5. To comply with any Law, rule, regulation, Lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
1. When you make an inquiry about our services
2. Through your access and use of our website, including when you register as a member of our website
3. During conversations between you and our representatives
4. When you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists or voluntarily opt-in to our mailing list
5. When you become a client or customer of ours or otherwise use our products or services
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
1. We may not be able to provide our products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all
2. We may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions
3. We may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Site User Tracking Experience
12. We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, Clickfunnels, Infusionsoft and Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
14. We use this to research our users’ habits so that we can improve our online services. Our cookies do not collect personal information. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the Internet) to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
15. As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Groups and forums
17. If you participate in a discussion forum, chat room or webinar, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside Kelly Lee Reeves who have access to that discussion forum or chat room. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Grace Lever.
18. Please be advised that for any forums or Webinars you attend, recordings can be enabled by a meeting or webinar host. By signing up for any of Kelly Lee Reeves’, or any other host authorized by Kelly Lee Reeves, webinar services or otherwise using them in any way, including without limitation by attending any Kelly Lee Reeves meeting or webinar, you expressly acknowledge that we may make and store Recordings for meetings or webinars, and may make such recordings available to hosts and other Attendees at the direction of Kelly Lee Reeves. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar.
Direct marketing materials
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS and email, in accordance with applicable marketing Laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavor to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our subscription/mailing list.
We do not provide your personal information to other organizations for the purposes of direct marketing.
Security and data quality
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that you submit to us through our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by Law to retain it (whichever is the later).
How long do you retain my personal data for?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By Law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for five years for Australian tax Law purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
If I am based in the EU, what are my legal rights under the GDPR?
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection Laws in relation to your personal data:
1. The right to be informed – that’s an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data;
2. The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
3. The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
4. The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
5. The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
6. The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
7. The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
34. These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them.
35. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires correction. If we do not agree that there are grounds for correction, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Privacy Act and/or GDPR, if applicable).
Please contact our Data Protection Officer by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.